Did you know?
Essential Oils Can be Used as Natural Remedies for:
* improving sleep
* teething pain and inflammation
* supporting the immune system
* bumps, bruises, scrapes, and cuts
* calming tantrums, improving moods
* improving focus + memory
* tummy troubles quickly and efficiently
* first responder tools for bloody noses, falls, injuries, emergencies
* colds, coughs, sore throats, and fevers
* minor skin abrasions, rashes, abnormalities naturally and gently
* calming and soothing babies and excited children
* cleaning and purifying the air in your home
* creating an on-the-go first aid kit for every home
Join us to learn everything you NEED to know (and nothing you don't...) to get started seeing the benefits of essential oils for your family. Find out what easy reference tools we have to turn to when you have a question and our top picks for winter wellness!
We will cover:
1. What are oils
2. How they benefit us
3. Quality + Safety
5. Common Uses + Remedies for everyone in your home
6. The Best Way to Get Started
Date: Saturday, February 23rd
Cost: $10, includes complimentary essential oil roll-on
Taught by Alina Rinato
Alina Rinato is a natural-minded mama of two energetic boys, Roman and Rocco, who were both born at home in the water. She has been using and teaching about living a chemical-free life with therapeutic grade essential oils since 2009. Her passion is bringing awareness to families about the dangers of hidden toxins and educating about the natural options available. Alina holds a BS in Psychology, has been trained by the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, and has formal aromatherapy training through the Pacific Institute of Aromatherapy. That being said, she is adamant about making essential oil knowledge and use safe and accessible for all families.
Alina has personally used therapeutic grade essential oils for 9.5 years and they have made every aspect of her life better - from her two all natural pregnancies and births, to her husband's aches and injuries, to cleaning her home, to the moods and emotions of *everyone* in her family.